The conversations we have here are all about finding strategies to live consciously, courageously, and resiliently.
This space is devoted to:
- Exploring your emotions, understanding your feelings, and healing.
- Overcoming fears that hold you back
- Connecting with and trusting your intuition.
- Being true to yourself and your values.
- Responding to failure, hurt, and struggle with the right balance of self-compassion and grit.
- Prioritizing what is most important to YOU (especially self-care... even with a busy lifestyle!).
Meet the Sisters Behind Bold True Life!
I'm an integrative life coach, EFT practitioner, and stress relief fairy. As an HSP (Highly Sensitive Person), I especially identify with other sensitive souls.
I help my clients draw strength from their emotions and use them as a tool to reconnect with and trust their intuition. This, in turn, allows them to transition from knowing what they want to having it. I also teach self-care practices that help fuel the path to success.
- Graduate of Coach U's Core Essentials Training Program
- Certified EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Practitioner.
- Trained ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) Specialist
As, a holistic life coach, I cherish my relationships with my clients. It's a bond that allows me to see life from their unique perspective. For my clients, it’s a chance to explore their lives in a judgment-free zone.
I'm a mom to 4 kids and pursuing an "off the beaten path" approach to parenting, health, and career helps me both understand and support those who want to live life on their own terms -especially when it feels overwhelming!
- I may or may not be willing to commit a crime for a days worth of quiet time.
- In another life, I might have been a marine biologist. The ocean fascinates and scares me.
- One of my favorite things to do with my kids is dancing with my girls like nobody’s watching (and thus embarrassing my tween/teen boys...muahahaha )