Happy new year lovelies!!
This season always gets many of us thinking about the things we’d like to begin, finish, or get better at in the next 365 days. Last year, instead of coming up with a list of resolutions, I felt inspired to write myself a love letter for 2017. It was such a refreshing experience that I decided to do it again this year. As I was working on my personal letter, I realized that I’ve also got some new year’s wishes for you amazing bold souls!
As we welcome in 2018 together, I hope it’s a year in which YOU:
- Fall more deeply in love with yourself, your life, and the special souls present on your journey.
- Have the courage to dance to the beat of your heart.
- Laugh often and discover new pathways to joy.
- Face a fear that’s been holding you back.
- Take self-care as seriously as the other top priorities in your life.
- Live in awe of the miracles and wonder around you each day.
- Release the unnecessary baggage that’s been weighing you down.
- Experience new adventures that leave you satisfied and eager for more at the same time.
- Find moments stillness in the midst of life’s inevitable chaos.
- Believe in yourself enough to unleash the magic you’re meant to create.
You’re so worthy and deserving of all these things and more. Don’t let anyone (including yourself) tell you otherwise. And if you do find yourself in a situation where anybody tries, I’ve got 3 steps that might help.
- Cover your ears.
- Stick out your tongue
- Remind them that they’re not the boss of you or your heart. 😉
Of course, I’m just kidding and you probably want to go about it a little more gracefully than that. But it really is ok to take space from or filter out people/situations that aren’t empowering you. It might be impossible to avoid these particular people or situations completely, but you’re not obligated to engage in discussions that’ll leave you feeling not so good about yourself. When you notice yourself getting triggered in conversations, it’s alright to change the topic or take a bathroom break.
Instead of allowing negative or discouraging thoughts/voices guide you in 2018, I invite you to consider these questions:
What if you started off this year with the intention to expect the best in all situations?
How would it feel to welcome in ease rather than armor up for struggle?
What dreams might you make come true if you gave yourself the chance?
I’d love to hear your answers! Leave a comment or send me an email!
Peace and blessings,
P.S. – Are you feeling stuck, overwhelmed, or uninspired by your life? Is there a challenge you’re facing or goal you’d like to work towards? If you’re ready to take a bold, true leap in your life, I can help you. Click here to schedule a FREE discovery session with me.